Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sadly...


image via firsttube.com

Sadly, I will not be able to blog about tomorrow night's Women Tell All show! I know, I know, it's okay, I made bunny cry too....

But here are some things for you, blog friends, to look forward to on this show and then you can comment here on this post and let ME know what happened (I will be chaperoning about 100 8th graders on a very cultural Washington DC trip... :) )!!

Ashley's return should be exciting, and dramatic, unless she had a chance to look back on her silly behavior and come around to a better place. But my guess is she is going to be a juuuust a little cold!!
And what do you think Michelle will act like?? I mean, how would YOU react if you saw how you acted on television if you acted like a maniacal crazy-pants?? She'll either be in top form or she'll pull a "herself" by not saying anything at all like she did when she was voted off.
Remember those two girls who were fighting in the beginning episodes? Obviously they got voted off early because I don't even remember their names...but it was a brown headed girl and that really skinny blondie- they were just drama lovers! It will be so great to have them all back as one nice big happy family.

I'm just glad I'm not missing the finale. There would be some serious issues if I did!!! We're getting so close!! But seriously y'all- write me some comments and let me in on what happens!! Thanks in advance :) See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment