Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sequin Me!

I really want to know how it is that some people are able to get their driver's license and peruse the streets of our towns. I almost got side-swiped AT LEAST 3 times today, saw about 3 other people almost get side-swiped and got cut off by a bus. Some days I just feel like everyone got the "drive crazy" memo but me!

Anyways, onto the topic of today. I saw this via Glamour Fashion's twitter- a way to wear sequins in the DAY!! Fabulous for me because, well, I love sequins (who doesn't love some sparkle) but often don't really have anything glamorous enough to wear sequins to. This look would be a little daring and would probably get you some attention but I think I might try it and just wear it with confidence!  It would be a really fun fall weekend look. I think darker sequins would be better to keep it understated- of course you could go bright if you wanted to! If I try this outfit (er...WHEN I try this outfit) I'll be sure to post pics! If you love sequins you should give it a try too. ;-)



image via Glamour




No comments:

Post a Comment