Sunday, November 6, 2011

An Outfit and Some Favorites

Hello blog world! Alright well I'm definitely putting myself out there with this, but I wanted to share an outfit with you that I came up with for my father-in-law's retirement banquet. I am usually not this creative nor do I think that my outfits are worth sharing really at all, but I got excited. I didn't really have anything to wear (a couple of my dresses have gotten um...a little too small, working on that!) so I improvised. I put this slightly oversized short-sleeved black sweater over this nice lacey dress that I have literally had for about 6 years. Put that with some beige shoes and hoop earrings and bam- a new outfit!

You never know what you have lurking around in your closet!

Now here's a possible future outfit that may make it to the blog-- I got this dress shopping with a friend and I paid 14$ for it. Originally it was 44$! I love a bargain!

And now for something that is just a favorite. It's a Tyler Candle Company candle that has the Birthday Cake scent. I loooove anything that smells like cake or cookies. The Tyler Candle Company has great candles and lots of scents so check them out. Plus the packaging is cute too, and I'm a sucker for cute presentation. You can buy them at Sample House in the DFW area! I am already enjoying it!

1 comment: