Saturday, August 6, 2011

Confession: Obsession

Hey y'all...it's been a little while but the move has proven to be more difficult than previously thought. Now, everything is here, we're working on getting it unpacked and life can continue!

So, I'm a little obsessed with something at the moment...


image via sincerelyyourdesigns.blogspot.com

Lauren Conrad had teal, light pink, and dark pink tips for a while! I would LOVE to do this to my hair. It is such a cool look, and actually very subtle. Unfortunately, I don't know that they'd be very happy about rainbow tips at work, so I'm going to have to put it off until next summer. But you can bet I'm already planning on doing it! Let hair grow back out COMMENCE!

1 comment:

  1. I bet you could find some fun temp attachments at a place like Sam Moon or Claire's. That might be a fun alternative.

    ReplyDelete