Saturday, October 8, 2011

Back in Business

Work has been CRAZY for the last couple of months! August through October is the busiest time of year, in my personal opinion. Here are a couple of things I have been up to in the time of my absence...
Hubby and I celebrated our ONE YEAR marriage anniversary by going to a sweet B&B on Broken Bow Lake in Oklahoma.
I got a re-make of my wedding bouquet (I was obsessed with it but it molded while we were on our honeymoon so I had to throw it out!)
I celebrated my 26th birthday. This was a cookie cake brought to me by one of my students :)
Gas dipped below the 3$ mark and I was really excited! (of course it's back up now)
I did some home decorating :)
AND I got to watch the SOONERS kindasorta DESTORY the Texas Longhorns!! Other points of interest- I started boot camp (yes the exercise kind) and I go 3 times a week from 5 to 6 AM....I LOVE it and I NEVER thought I'd do something like that because I am sooo not a morning person!I helped move my mom from a 3 bedroom house to a (SWEET) loft apartment....which made me want to get rid of pretty much every paper and random thing I keep for keepsakes because there was WAY too much stuff to get rid of...and finally, I am preparing to begin my life as a pilot's wife. Exciting and scary all at the same time! Thanks for bearing with the long post! I am going to try to update more frequently...especially now that I am going to have some time to fill. Chau!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...happy one year! You've still go a whole 'nother year to be newlyweds! And looove the bouquet!

    ReplyDelete